Castaway hammocks go just about anywhere you do. Their compact size fits easily into a backpack or simply toss into your vehicle for tailgating or other outdoor adventures. Each measures 8 ft. 9 in. and features triple stitching along each breathable nylon panel. Heavy duty carabiners at each end affix to the included heavy duty straps. Folds easily into attached storage pouch, which doubles as a place to store your keys, drink or phone while relaxing. Holds two people. So compact, can fit easily in a backpack.
The Castaway Double Hammock includes 2 Tree Straps and weighs 2 lbs 8 oz. This Hammock is ideal for day hikes, travels and camping.
- Castaway travel Hammocks are made of durable, breathable, and quick drying nylon fabric that?s designed to hold up to all of your adventures.
- The attached storage pouch allows for the hammock to fold easily inside and also doubles as a place to store your keys, drink, or phone while relaxing.
- The convenient compression storage bag holds your hammock and straps, which makes it perfect to throw in your back pack for a day trip. At only 2 lbs. and 2 oz. it?s a great combo for longer hikes.
- At 124 in. Long by 81 in. Wide and capable of holding up to 400 lbs, our double travel hammock are an ideal size for the Lone Wolf hiker, or for the Lewis and Clark duo adventurers.
- Each of our hammocks comes with 2 Loop System hanging straps that are each 10 feet long. These are made from durable nylon, to ensure a safe and secure hang.
If you need to
return your purchase for any reason you may do so for 30 days from the date of
purchase.All orders must be returned in its original factory packaging and
include everything that was originally received with the item.If the item is at
all physically damaged or abused your return will not be accepted and return
shipping will be your responsibility.Any physical damage during shipping must
be reported within 7 days of delivery or the return request may be
refused. Some items we sell may be non-refundable and/or returnable. Non returnable products
include but are not limited to: