The Woodbourne is more than a wireless loudspeaker offering both Airplay and Bluetooth wireless technology with aptX connectivity. It can, in fact, do the heavy lifting of a primary speaker system, not only for your music but also for all your TV viewing pleasure. Which at first may seem surprising when you consider how small the Woodbourne is, but not at all unexpected when Polk sets out to upgrade a category. Our design team's goal was twofold: Fill a room with full-range Polk sound quality and imaging, the equivalent of a pair of high performance bookshelf speakers.
The Woodbourne is a speaker system designed for a specific application: a small form factor, offering easy integration into a decor while delivering extraordinary room filling performance. To achieve those design goals, an acoustic suspension system offered the most extended, tightest and most musical bass for the enclosure size. The 1/2" thick MDF enclosure was selected for its superior acoustic properties. The non-removable lattice grille has very large open areas to minimize any interference with the mid-woofers and tweeters. The curved front baffle not only adds visual interest but it also allows greater separation between the two driver sets, adding to the larger sound field that complements the room filling capabilities of the system.
- 180 Watt RMS 4-channel amplifier. Each driver has its own dedicated amplifier with 70 Watts continuous per 5 1/4" mid-woofer and 20 Watts continuous for each 1" silk dome tweeter. Individual amplification offers several performance advantages.
- Reinforcing the Woodbourne's simple, elegant lines are minimalist controls that can be accessed from either an included remote control or at the Woodbourne's front panel. Those controls offer 6 source selections, adjustable volume with LED indicator and power on/off.
- Polk does audio. 40 years of knowledge creates the best listening experience by far.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with apt-X
- USB A-port for any Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod portable device with charging capability
- Optical input with Dolby Digital decoding for TV, CD, or DVD sound.
- Analog stereo 3.5 mm input.
- Product Dimensions 24.1 x 6.9 x 7 inches
- Item Weight 17.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight 22.6 pounds
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from
the listed information
If you need to
return your purchase for any reason you may do so for 30 days from the date
of purchase. All orders must be returned in its original factory packaging
and include everything that was originally received with the item. If the
item is at all physically damaged or abused your return will not be accepted
and return shipping will be your responsibility. Any physical damage during
shipping must be reported within 7 days of delivery or the return request may
be refused. Some items we sell may be non-refundable and/or
returnable. Non returnable products include but are not limited
to: Returns: 30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping