A clinician companion for consistent images and clean workspaces.
Deploy a display optimized for patient rooms, nurses' stations, medical carts, and public areas with the HP Healthcare Edition HC271 Clinical Review Monitor. It is built for easy, repeatable sanitization after every patient engagement and is DICOM Part 14 compliant for accurate viewing of medical images. The 27" monitor features a 2560 x 1440 resolution, a 1000:1 contrast ratio, 350 cd/m² brightness, 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles, and a 16:9 aspect ratio. It has DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, and VGA inputs, along with three USB 2.0 ports. An integrated privacy filter helps support HIPAA regulations, protect confidential data, and deter visual hacks by ensuring that only you see the screen.
- Be ready for the next patient or user with a display and optional stand that are sanitizable with germicidal wipes. The display is IEC 60601-1-2: 2014 compliant for use near patients and staff and the front is IP 32 rated against water ingress.
- Help ensure accurate, consistent image viewing between healthcare professionals and for patient consultations and image verification with a DICOM Part 14 compliant display. View up to 60% more content at one time on the Quad HD 27" diagonal screen.
- Attach select HP PCs behind the display for a compact, integrated solution that's perfect for medical carts or busy and shared spaces like nurses or charting stations. Mount on a wall or arm with the VESA pattern.
- Connect PCs and specialty devices with HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, and USB ports.
- Work comfortably with adjustable tilt, height, and swivel settings on the optional, sanitizable stand.
- Display features include anti-glare, language selection, on-screen controls, plug-and-play, and user programmable.
- User control features include brightness, color control, contrast, image control, information, management, menu, ok, power, power control, input control, menu control, and sanitization.
- Supported Resolutions: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1280 x 800, 1440 x 900, 1600 x 1200, 1600 x 900, 1680 x 1050, 1920 x 1080, 1920 x 1200, 640 x 480, 720 x 400, 800 x 600.