Draw Your Own Circuits
Using the specially-designed pen with conductive silver ink in this drone kit, up to 3 students work together to draw circuits on the plastic or cardboard arms. They can also design their own drone arms using the included extra cardboard. Simply assemble the completed arms, then snap the hub and motors into place. Control the drone from up to 150' away via a Wi-Fi connection with an Android or iOS device. The hub also includes a camera to take pictures or record video during flight. A rechargeable battery provides up to 3 minutes of flight time. If the drone crashes, students can simply rebuild it and fly again! Recommended for Elementary and up.
Power your cardboard arms with conductive silver ink, and connect your drone's hub and motors. Download the controller app and take to the skies! The app includes easy-to-fly hover, takeoff and landing modes, or test your skills with full manual joystick control. Use the included pre-made plastic arms for testing, or make your own arm designs with the included extra cardboard. Drone Kit includes: -Circuit Scribe conductive ink pen -4 motors and 8 propellers -Drone hub with on-board camera -Cardboard arms to fill in traces with conductive ink -Blank cardboard to create your own arms -Pre-made plastic arms for testing -Battery and battery charger - iOS & Android controller app download
Electrify your circuit drawings with conductive pens from Circuit Scribe! It makes learning and designing circuits as easy as doodling. With Circuit Scribe, who needs wires?
Each kit comes with some of our most fundamental modules you can use them to create some cool circuits! Connect the LEDs in parallel or series (and learn what those terms mean!), use a potentiometer to control the volume of buzzers, or make a paper touch sensor with the NPN transistor. All kit's come with a Circuit Scribe Conductive Ink Pen.
- The most conductive ink on the market
- Non-toxic ink that is safe for ages 8+
- Funded by over 12,000 backers on Kickstarter
- Popular Science's 'Invention of the Month'
- Invented by a team of 3 PhD Students from UIUC/Harvard
What's Included? Each kit includes:
Our kits are ready to go right out of the box and are perfect for young, creative scientists. They feature our famous, non-toxic, conductive silver ink pen that can write on just about any surface. Circuit Scribe was designed by PhD students at UIUC and Harvard. The kits put the power of conductivity into a pen, making the joy of creating circuits available to everyone who can doodle.
- Circuit Scribe conductive ink pen - lasts for 200m or 7 sheets of paper fully colored in
- Guided workbook - follow along in the book or use paper to draw circuits outside of the book
- Magnetic modules - these are the 'building blocks' of the circuits, used to add power, outputs (like LED's) and control them with inputs (like switches & sensors)
- Steel sheet - this will temporarily secure your magnetic modules to the paper circuit, if you make a mistake just grab a new sheet of paper and start over
- Circuit stencil - quickly color in conductive pads the proper size of the magnetic modules and start sketching your very own circuits
Highly Conductive Ink Pen
No goop. No smell. No waiting for ink to dry. Circuit Scribe's Pens are filled with highly conductive silver ink and equipped with 1.0mm-fine tips to produce wide, uniform, skip-free lines to bring your circuit diagram sketches to life. While specifically formulated for highly conductivity and quick drying on standard paper, the Circuit Scribe Pen can also be used on any surfaces with varying performance. Try on photo paper for erasable circuits, by scratching with the side of a module to erase!
- Non-toxic, silver conductive ink pen - Write on any surface your regular rollerball pen will!
- Resistance is 0.05-0.2ohms/sq/mil (2-10ohms per cm of writing)
- Circuit Scribe pen is made in the USA
Drone Kit includes:
- Circuit Scribe Conductive Ink Pen, 1 Ea
- Motors, 4 Ea
- Propellers, 8 Ea
- Drone Hub with On-Board Camera, 1 Ea
- Plastic Arms, 1 Set
- Cardboard Arms, 1 Set
- Blank Cardboard, 1 Set
- Battery and Battery Charger, 1 Ea
- iOS & Android controller app download
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from
the listed information
If you need to
return your purchase for any reason you may do so for 30 days from the date
of purchase. All orders must be returned in its original factory packaging
and include everything that was originally received with the item. If the
item is at all physically damaged or abused your return will not be accepted
and return shipping will be your responsibility. Any physical damage during
shipping must be reported within 7 days of delivery or the return request may
be refused. Some items we sell may be non-refundable and/or
returnable. Non returnable products include but are not limited
to: Returns: 30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping