The Select Pressure Cooker is the perfect introductory unit for all cooking looking to try pressure cooking for the first time. It combines a pressure cooker - with presets for Meat and Beans - with a rice cooker that can cook rice under pressure or as a traditional rice cooker would.
- All the benefits of pressure cooking now in a convenient and programmable electric appliance.
- Cooks corn on the cob in 4 minutes, risotto in 7 minutes, short ribs in 35 minutes, and cheesecake in 30 minutes.
- Includes high & low pressure cooking functions programmable for up to 6 hours.
- 4 digit LED display and soft touch control panel that includes functions for: white rice, brown rice, risotto, meat, beans, brown, simmer, sauté, steam and keep Warm.
- The time delay function lets you delay cooking up to 6 hours. The keep warm function maintains food's temperature after cooking for up to 12 hours. 1-Year limited
Select Pressure Cooker
- 6 Main Cooking Functions - Pressure Cook, Meat, Beans, White Rice, Brown Rice, Risotto.
- 4 Assist Functions - Brown, Saute, Simmer, Steam/Rice.
- Nonstick inner pot
- Meats in Minutes - Starting with a preset cooking time of 20 minutes, the Meat function on the Select cooks your favorite cuts of meat to perfection.
- No-Soak Beans - The Beans function cooks beans under high pressure with no need to pre-soak them, making this one of the fastest ways to achieve delicious and properly cooked beans.
- Rice 2 Ways - Prepare rice under pressure or as a traditional rice cooker. The 3 rice functions use pressure, while the Steam/Rice function uses steam to cook your rice to perfection.
- Nonstick Cooking - The Select Pressure Cooker comes with a PTFE and PFOA-free ceramic nonstick removable cooking pot that makes cooking and cleaning a breeze.
- Automatic Lock - Automatic locking lid won't unlock while there is pressure inside.
- Pressure Regulator - Pressure regulator knob is equipped with three positions: Pressure, Steam and Clean.
- Indicator Lights - Two sets of indicator lights (High and Low) show as your unit is building pressure or reaching temperature.
- Silicone Gasket - Found on the underside of the lid, the silicone gasket creates an airtight seal needed for the cooker to build pressure.
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from
the listed information
If you need to
return your purchase for any reason you may do so for 30 days from the date
of purchase. All orders must be returned in its original factory packaging
and include everything that was originally received with the item. If the
item is at all physically damaged or abused your return will not be accepted
and return shipping will be your responsibility. Any physical damage during
shipping must be reported within 7 days of delivery or the return request may
be refused. Some items we sell may be non-refundable and/or
returnable. Non returnable products include but are not limited
to: Returns: 30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping